Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly UFO Investigation/Watch Completed..... Results are in.

I've decided that each week, one day of that week that is, I shall go up to my bedroom and start filming the night sky looking for UFO's. I have decided that my latest would be done earlier last week, on a Saturday night/ early Sunday morning. I went upstairs to look for them around 1:00 AM and filmed the night sky for 1 hour. I did notice some weird things. Here is the investigation youtube video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-p2dXZ91w4

During this investigation I caught 2 weird things on tape. Here are video links to both:

1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UWs9RMZcEg


2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjEjB5UncPM

The first is an odd white light I have seen moving through the trees 5 times between NOV last year and now. It moves too slow to be a plane, is completely silent, and is moving too low to be a plane, but too high to be a Cars Lights. It's very difficult to film because it is seen going behind trees near where I live. I have to be on it and be very lucky to film it. I was.

The second object is a weird red light I filmed this Sunday around 6:30 PM appearing in the clouds ENE of where I live. It flickered a few times then vanished suddenly.  I have reason to believe this is a mysterious Drone that was seen on camera in my town in Nov 2013. I'm not positive.

It really is amazing how much light this new camera picks up. It spots reflections of cob Web in my window and over amplifies them to be brighter, like it does with everything else.... No more will I be super brightening and enhancing my footage looking for UFO's because the new camera can find them pathetically easy... They are all super amplified. I hope you UFO buffs like my investigation. I had fun doing it with the new camera and everything.