Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Investigation Completed : Weird thing caught on camera!

I recently decided to do another investigation since the last one done 2 saturdays ago sucked and got no results, (no blog post done for that).  So I decided to do one last saturday. I for 45 minutes, from 2:30 AM to 3:15 am looked at the night sky. I saw no obvious UFO's but did notice weird 'flashing' lights flickering for a split second several times. But what really was interesting is what I caught on film, something I did not see with my own eyes, but the camera recorded it perfectly.  It was a weird black blob that appeared suddenly, flew into a tree then vanished. I have no clue what it was.

Here is the video of the entire investigation:


and here is footage of the blob:



and here is footage of the flickering flash like light sources:



Enjoy the videos. I plan to do another investigation soon. Not sure of which day. But I will be doing it on a clear night so that I get better results. Enjoy the footage ufo buffs!