Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Weird green animal spotted in last nights Mega UFO Watch!

I was watching the sky last night during last nights Mega UFO Watch. I was talkking about how dark it was when I was talking about my cameras light feature. During a section of this, while watching the footage, I saw a green animal staring through the window in one frame that was very weird looking:


As you can see, it's a little thin green thing with a big glowing eye and big fangs. It was close to the window, or else the camera would not have captured it on film. What the hell is that thing? When I turned on the camera light a few seconds later to see if I could see what was out there, It was gone, but it's "eye" was 5 feet away, too far away to be  seen by the camera at night. I noticed a weird white spot to the left of it, couldn't figure out what that was either.

I went out the next day looking for evidence of this creature to A) Debunk the idea it was a normal animal or a weird reflection and a tree leaf. I filmed the whole thing while I was looking out there. I looked for a source of reflection near where it was seen, and could not find it. I also looked for footprints and found some further away. They were small and not indented a lot. I didn't look for scratches in the fence. I also noticed a lot of ground being dug. Could this picture show last years mysterious creature from around here, the "Mouskito". Who knows. I could not tell how old the digging was so I have no clue:


Here are some footprints on the driveway:



Here are some more footprints:







Here is the video showing me looking out the next day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P1peIu2VcU

I still don't know what this thing is. It left some footprints, but not much. The footprints were weird looking. Almost bear/human like. I'm not sure what this thing is. Is it the mouskito? Only time will tell.