Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New "MEGA UFO Watch" Completed! Evidence of UFO's caught on film....

Last night, I decided to look out my back window for 60 minutes, looking for UFO's. I'm glad I did. I caught 2 UFO's on Film. And one Weird Animal. This post will go into the UFO's. The next will be about the animal. I started filming around 8:15 PM. I ended the filming at 9:30 PM.  Not till 9:05 PM did I see the animal, and not till 9:15 did I see UFO's but I saw 3. I also had 4 false positives, which was not good. I mistook a branch, a streetlight and 2 other things for UFO's, which is bad. But I got real ufo's on film.


I recorded the whole thing and uploaded it to youtube. Here is the mega UFO Watch Video.







Here is footage of the 1st UFO:



Here is the 2nd footage of UFO's I filmed that night:





I hope you enjoy these videos. I had fun making them. UFO's I filmed were quite interesting. The 1st was a bright flashing light that appeared, moved to another spot, flashed a few more times then vanished. The 2nd was a 'Flasher' UFO, a bright flashing light that flashes only once. Neither can be explained by Planes, Helicopters, Satellites, Stars, Planets, or other common things. The second is so close to the ground that it can't be anything ordinary. The 1'st has to be a UFO. It moves like one.
I will be watching every day in the afternoon this week. I plan to film it as well. I'm sure I will catch more UFO's on film, but I'm not sure I will cut back the false positive rate.

Stay Tuned, UFO Buffs...