Saturday, June 21, 2014

New convincing UFO footage filmed by me, Check it out.

Earlier this week on a Monday, I was home alone. So I started filming the night sky around 9:15 PM.  I did a ufo watch that night because I was home alone. It lasted from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM and I filmed for around 21 minutes that night.  The first 2 footage's came from the usual side window I had been filming UFO's all year from. They showed nothing. So I decided to try filming out another window. Right then I noticed something weird on the footage from that particular video.

Below is the video I'm talking about. There is a speck like object that appears out of nowhere, moves around, blurs the camera then vanishes. It can't be a splotch on the window. It appears out of nowhere. It can't be a bug. Bugs just don't simply appear or disappear like that. I don't know what it is...








It was a pretty dark night out that night. The camera amplifies the light level so it seems brighter than it was. Around this time it was past sunset in June (9 PM) so it was about to get really dark. By 9:35 it was pitch black. So 9:15 was just before it got really dark, too dark to film. It was amazing I caught UFO film in such a dark lit night. The camera really helped. It is a Sony DCR-SX65 Digital camcorder which is not cheap but is not top of the line either. But it can amplify the light level which is very useful for UFO hunts at nigh.


I filmed through that window all week, for periods of 15-20 minutes per day sometimes and caught this UFO on film as well:






In the video, right after I say "Sorry about that", a big black disk shaped object appears, flies around then vanishes, only 2 seconds later. It's just as weird as the other footage. I'm not sure what both of these are but I plan to do some more mega UFO watches soon, once per week, on a Monday.

 This Monday I will be home alone again like last Monday, and I plan to film the sky for a full hour to 1 1/2 hours. I only filmed for 21 minutes last time. This will be a lot more. we'll see what the results are. I had planned to do another one tomorrow but plans changed. Can't do that anymore because of  cookout. But Monday, that should be really interesting.

More info later, UFO buffs! Stay Tuned!!!