Monday, June 23, 2014

30 Minute Countdown till this nights Mega UFO Watch Starts!

It's a monday (Mega UFO Watch Day) - A day which I am alone from 8 PM to 10 PM Every week. During this time I look at the night sky for 1 to 1 1/2 hours looking for UFO's. It's around 7:30 PM. I will start around 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM, depending on when I get the chance. I can't wait.


During the last Mega UFO watch on Monday, June 16, 2014, I saw 2 UFO's, and recorded a weird red light reflecting off of a car. I filmed for 21 minutes or so. I intend to film for 60 to 75 minutes tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Wait till 2 AM tommorrow morning and the Mega Watch video will be uploaded to my youtube channel. We will see what results I get tonight... Can't wait, like I said..

I may do 30 minute long "Bonus Video" footage tonight looking for UFO's as well. It all Depends.. That will be uploaded seperately.