Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New UFO Hunt Done, No Results this time..

I spent last night looking for UFO's in my area, after one was spotted in Lynn, MA (thanks to ufo-hunters.com), but found nothing. It's unfortunate. I looked for 30+ minutes, filmed the whole thing and talked about recent sightings, ufo topics and similar. If you want to see the ufo hunt video watch the below youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbS22Cfdro


I will be doing another one next week. I hope I see something then... we have been getting more ufo reports then normal as of late, but the lack of sightings by me is bothering me a bit. Not a lot but still, a lot more sightings by me would help to corroborate the sightings of other people in the area, hopefully...

I will come back next week with another post here showing off the results of my next UFO hunt. stay tuned ufo buffs...