Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Investigation Complete, the results are in....

Recently, last week, I did another mega ufo watch. I filmed the night sky for 30 minutes looking for UFO's, and it came out great! We captured footage of a weird UFO this time and it must be seen to be believed.  Below is the footage of the ufo watch in question:









Here is the ufo footage. Look for a weird cluster of lights on the top left that appears when a tree moves to the left as well.. It's weird looking. I don't know what this is. It's not a plane, not a star, not an aircraft of any kind that I would be able to see. It's definitely good footage of a UFO people..





In other news, MUPHART is now a Collaborator with UFO-hunters.com, a great site that collects UFO reports and data. I'm glad we were able to make this arrangement. It will be good to work with them. I hope I get to post articles there because that would be cool as well.

Stay tuned ufo buffs....