Saturday, December 28, 2013

XMAS UFO Sighting and new equipment arriving soon...

Hello all. I am back with info on some things mufart has been going through. After having a great Christmas over my sisters house in Norwell, MA, I was wondering If I would see another UFO. I did in the town I live, about 1 minute from getting home, in the sky around 6 PM, in the north direction. The object was only seen for a split second, it was a bright white flash of light that appeared once and only once. Looking at the area of the sky for 10 more seconds revealed that nothing would appear again after this initial flash. It flashed almost as bright as the moon, and never flashed again.
Not sure what this was, wasn't a star, way to bright. Like my sighting on Thanksgiving, it disappeared as soon as I saw it. Heck this one vanished far quicker, than the Thanksgiving UFO did.  I don't know what it was. It made no sound. Weird.....

I plan to do some more UFO investigations soon. I want to do more of these per month than before. I was doing around 2 per year. Starting in late 2013 and moving into 2014 I plan to do investigations once a week from now on. To supplement that I need a new camera. My old camera, which belongs to my mom is Kodak easyshare c630. It is good at filming stuff but not at night. It is terrible for that. It can't pick up the brightest star. So with 175 dollars of giftcard money for amazon given to me for XMAS I decided to order a new one. I ordered a Sony dcr-sx65 digital camcorder. This camcorder is far better than the old camera, and here is why:

First of all, the camera has a far better night time recording system. With the feature called auto slow shutter, you can slow down the shutter speed of the camera and have it allow more light in. It also has a LED light built in to it to brighten up the room I do investigations from at night, because I will have the lights off to allow the most light in. It has a rechargeable battery that can be recharged through a USB cable in the cable strap. And even more impressive, it has a 70X optical zoom. My old camera only had a 4x optical zoom.  So I can now zoom in to the object in question to find out what it is!


I ordered it used from amazon on XMAS day. It's unfortunate, but the thing is taking literally, forever for it to be delivered. I ordered it from an outfit on amazon, some retail outfit. I spent 80+ dollars on this thing and I wish it would arrive faster. Having the weekend fall right after I ordered it and having no progress on the delivery at all on the 26'th of the month makes it even worse. At least get it to the USPS by the 26'th. But they had to wait an extra day, that is really annoying. It's not like the 26'th is a holiday or something. it's not. I will get it now by Monday, the 30'th of the month. I ordered it on the 25'th with 1-3 day expedited shipping to hopefully get it by the 26'th or 27'th so I could do an investigation ASAP, but it looks like USPS got lazy. My portable speakers I ordered with normal 1-5 day shipping came before this, insane...

Regardless of how long it takes to get the Camera, I plan to make full use of it. I can't wait to get better footage for the Mufart channel. The current footage simply isn't good enough.... We will see what kind of impact this will on footage quality. More info and another investigation coming soon, by next week!