Sunday, December 8, 2013

3 Foxborough UFO's Seen on thanksgiving....

I had an interesting thanksgiving this year, complete with a bad cold that turned into a Sinus Infection later that I have to take Antibiotics for, and not more than 3 UFO sightings in one night, none caught on camera.  Talk about odd!   I went out that night to a restaurant in Foxborough, MA, ate there and when we got out it was dark. So I kept an eye to the sky as we drove back to where I live (about 15 miles north of there).

Around 7:06 PM I noticed an odd "flashing plane" type ufo near Gilette Stadium, direction north east. These odd Ufo's have bright white flashing lights but no other lights. They don't look like normal planes and often flash once or twice then dissapear. I also noticed a red light that could be explained by a reflection but I am not sure.

We approached the big rotary where route 1 splits in two and the northbound lane goes over route 95 in sharon next, already having crossed route 95. We then crossed it again, going northwest as both lanes were about to join, at the north most section of this rotary.  This is where I saw the next UFO, a bright yellow pulsing light, WAY too bright to be a star, hovering in the sky, northwest direction around 7:11 PM.  About 15 seconds later, it dissapeared completely, no sign of it ever being there, at all. Shaking my head I decided to write about it later on that week, but my Sinus Infection got so bad I needed to see a doctor, and because of that I am not able to do stuff like I used to. I am getting a little better but still.

These UFO's were weird. None of them showed up on film for you guys because I didn't have my camera with me (should have had one with me!). It's unfortunate..... Well that ends this post, more UFO hunting to do later on past XMAS. Stay tuned, UFO buffs.