Friday, August 16, 2013

MUFART Investigation #1 is up!!!

I finally recorded the first investigation for Mufart. I do these once to twice a week and record my results on camera. Even if that means nothing was captured on film, like last night. I do recordings with my digital camera getting into UFO related stuff the night before and the previous investigations results as well. I then at night, do a late night skywatch in a totally dark room for 1 hour looking for weird objects in the sky and documenting all stars in the sky, their positions, what times I see them at to verify they are really stars. I do this because I've seen 'star like UFO's' that pretend to be stars, act completely like them but shouldn't be there according to Stellarium, my planetarium software.

Last night's investigation found nothing to document.  This is normal. Not every night will you document weird stuff. I don't fake this for publicity like many other paranormal ghost shows, etc. All you see is 100% real, suspicious as that sounds. Here is the youtube video....